IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OUR POLICIES AND PRACTICES, DO NOT REQUEST, ACCESS, REGISTER WITH, OR USE THE SERVICES.
When you use our Services (as defined below), we will collect information in accordance with this Policy. "Services" mean :
1. The Cloud Platform, Development Platform, Websites, Products, and Services help you to set up and build software and web-based applications through the use of the Outcode platform owned and licensed to you by us.
2. All other products and services provided by Outcode, including any support services.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
There are three categories of information that we collect :
- 2.We may collect your first name, last name, phone number, billing address, tax-related identifiers when you register for Outcode Services. Your credit card and credit card-related billing details are collected through a third-party payment gateway to which you will be required to provide requisite information separately to process your payments.
- 3.To use the Service, it will need to connect with the various online third-party services or your own applications you want us to integrate with (together with "Third-Party Services"), so we will need to collect the authentification information for the various Third Party Services("Access Credentials"). We also will collect administrative information including user history, IP address, log, activity related data of the Services, provide support, and monitor the Service for fraud, misuse, unauthorized access and other reasons permitted by law.
- 2.Our Service allows users to create software and web-based applications. While a user may have access to Personal Information and use our Service to work with it as it is stored with them and their other processors and process it through our Service. We do not store any Personal Information they collect from you. We do not control the use of the Personal Information they collect from you and provide to us. Users may process and transmit information using the Service which may include:
This Policy does not apply to, nor does Outcode take any responsibility for any information that is collected by you or any third party either using the Services or through any third-party links made available to you during your use of the Services. If you desire to exercise any of your rights concerning your Personal Data, please contact the user directly as we will cooperate with them for any lawful request.
- name, email address, physical address, phone number, photo, date of birth, and other similar information;
- information about location, organization, and contacts;
- authentication and security credential information;
- purchase, order, payment, and billing information;
- information regarding identity, including government-issued identification information;
- corporate and financial information;
- National Identification Number, (Social) Insurance Number, Social Security Number;
- Taxpayer Identification Number, Tax File Number, Permanent Account Number;
- IP address, Cookie ID, and Mobile device IDs;
- Social media profile IDs/links
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Outcode will use the information collected from you for the following purposes:
- 1.Ensuring the services for Outcode Services are presented most effectively for your use and purpose;
- 2.To provide you with information about products and services, marketing and promotional activities, transactional and user support, and products or services that you request from us which we feel may interest you when you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- 3.To carry our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- 4.To notify you about any changes and improvements to Outcode Services; or analytical purposes, including but not limited to assessing usage data, usage patterns, and other similar activities;
- 5.When you create a User Account, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing.
- 6.We review logs and Personal Information to detect fraud, misuse, illegal activity, or violation of our terms.
- 7.Customers may need to authenticate, register for or log into your applications or Third-Party Services through the Service or on the websites of their respective providers. When a user enables linking between or log in to your applications or Third-Party Services through the Service, we will collect relevant information necessary to enable the Service to access that your applications or Third-Party Service and Customer data and content contained within that Third-Party Service ("Access Credentials").
We may retain certain personally non-identifiable information related to the data or content linked between your applications or Third-Party Services (for example, date sent, link configuration, names of the Third-Party Services), to improve our Services
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We will not sell or share to any third party any of the personal information or data that a User provides to us. We share your Personal Information only with your consent for the following operations and maintaining the Services:
- 1.: Outcode may also share information including Personal Information with individuals or entities to the extent it believes in good faith it is required to :
- 1.ensure compliance with law/ regulations and/or under enforceable orders of government, law enforcement, or regulatory authorities;
- 2.address fraud, misuse, security issues;
- 3.protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Outcode, its other users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
THIRD-PARTY COLLECTING DATA ON BEHALF OF US
TRANSFER OF DATA
We use the Amazon Web Services ("AWS") service from Amazon Web Services, Inc. to host our database and data. The data is only stored in a certified South Korea data center (Seoul). If you are providing your Personal Information to us directly to use our Services, we will transmit your data, including your Personal Information, to South Korea to fulfill our contractual obligations to you.
If you choose not to provide any Personal Information, you may not be able to use certain Outcode Services. The Personal Information that you provide, subject to disclosure in accordance with this Policy, shall be maintained safely and securely. Outcode databases and information are stored on secure servers with appropriate firewalls and physical and electronic safeguards. Outcode uses industry-standard physical, technical, and administrative security measures to safeguard all Personal Information, confidential and secure. We conduct periodic reviews of our security measures on our Information collection, storage, to guard against unauthorized access to systems. Given the nature of internet transactions and development platform, Outcode does not take any responsibility for the transmission of information including User Information or Personal Information shared by you. Any transmission of User Information on the internet is done at your risk and shall not be responsible for the circumvention of the privacy settings or security measures either by you or any third party. As a User of Outcode Services, you have the responsibility to ensure data security. You should use the Services responsibly and not share your User Information, including your username or password or account information, with any person. Do remember that you are solely responsible for all acts done under the account registered to you including the use by others who steal or obtain your registration credentials.
If your Personal Information changes, you may correct, update, amend, remove, or ask to have it removed by making the change on your user account settings page within your account, or by contacting us by email at the contact information available on our Site. To the extent you cannot remove our data you may request we do so by contacting support at [email protected] Generally speaking, we will still retain your information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you the Services and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. While we will remove Personal Information from use in connection with the Services, will retain Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements or as otherwise required by law.
Removal from Communications. You can choose at any time to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the removal instructions on the bottom of our communications to you. The Personal Information that you provide can be accessed at any time through your account or you can contact our customer support at [email protected] if you need help accessing your account. If you are a resident of or a visitor to Europe, you have certain rights concerning the transport, storing, and processing of your Personal Data (referred here as Personal Information), as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (the "GDPR").
- 1.Request for Deletion. Outcode shall retain Personal Information that it collects for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want to use our Services and want your Personal Information to be deleted, you may contact Outcode at [email protected] to request a list of information regarding your User Account, Personal Information is deleted. If you wish to use Outcode Services once your User Account is deleted pursuant to your request, you will have to sign-up as a new User.
- 2.Deletion on Account of Non-Use. In the event you do not use/access the Outcode Services or your User Account in particular for a period of 12 months, Outcode will delete your User Account and all your User Information and Personal Information. If you wish to use Outcode Services once your User Account is deleted pursuant to non-use, you will have to sign-up as a new User.
CHOICES FOR EU, UK, AND EEA RESIDENTS
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA) or the United Kingdom you have the following additional rights:
Right to Withdraw Consent
You have the right to withdraw consent where such consent is required to share or use data and you may request that we delete your Personal Data. If you receive communications from us and no longer wish to receive them, please follow the removal instructions in the email or change your account settings.
Right to be Forgotten
As detailed above, you can delete your Personal Data by logging into your account and deleting your account, or to the extent required by law, you may request to do so at [email protected] subject to our confirmation of your identity. However, since your Personal Data is required for us to provide the Services to you, deleting it or making such a request will also terminate your access to the Services. Deleting your Personal Data does not mean that all of it will be removed. We take steps to delete Personal Data and content that is no longer necessary in relation to provide the Services by deleting it within 12 months of you terminating your account. If you are located in the EEA and wish to request removal (Right to Be Forgotten), you may contact us at [email protected]: If we are legally required to comply with such a request, we will confirm your identity and delete your personal data in such time frame as required by law. We may be required by law or to retain it to exercise or defend legal claims, or contractual obligations with our customers to retain some information in connection with our obligation to provide the Services. We may de-identify and anonymize some data for purposes of retaining it.
If you are located in the EEA or the UK and you would like us to transmit your Personal Data to another company providing similar services, we will work with them to do so upon request and verification of such request with both the requestor and the company receiving the Personal Data.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
We do not believe that we sell Personal Information as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA"). To the extent provided for by law and subject to applicable exceptions, California residents that are "Consumers" under the CCPA have the following privacy rights about the Personal Information we collect:
The right to know the categories of Personal Data collected and/or sold for a business purpose and the purpose for the use, as well as what Personal Data was collected and how we have used and disclosed that Personal Information; The right to request deletion of your Personal Information; and The right to be free from discrimination relating to the exercise of any of your privacy rights.
Exercising Your Rights: You may be able to delete or change your information within your account dashboard. California residents can also exercise the above privacy rights by emailing us at [email protected] : The right to "Opt-Out" of the sale of Consumer Personal Information. We do not believe that we "sell" Personal Information as defined in the CCPA. However, if you wish to make such a request, you may request via email at [email protected] Verification: to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access or deletion, we may require you to verify your login credentials before you can submit a request to know or delete Personal Information. If you do not have an account with us, or if we suspect fraudulent or malicious activity, we may ask you to provide additional Personal Information for verification. If we cannot verify your identity, we will not provide or delete your Personal Information. Authorized Agents: you may submit a request to know or a request to delete your Personal Information through an authorized agent. If you do so, the agent must present signed written permission to act on your behalf and you may also be required to independently verify your identity with us.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES