Team productivity, employee experience, and work-life balance created by automation
As the technology and business environment change, a new type of work automation platform is needed.
- Increase in data utilization and data operations
- Increased productivity through automation
- Reduced work time
- Employee satisfaction
Working with data is equally important for both tech and non-tech employees. The majority of employees spend a significant amount of time processing data.
We spend an average of 9 hours on service operations, project management, and data processing.
- Data access and inquiry tasks: 1-3 hours per week/ person
- Data processing and editing tasks: 1-3 hours week/ person
- Data integration and transfer: 1-3 hours per week/ person
Outcode provides a no-code environment that does not require any development knowledge to automate data operations.
It is crucial for everyone on your team to be able to use data and automate operations easily.
- Business development
There always will be data operations to deal with. Outcode is the solution that automates data tasks as desired by everyone on their own.